Master Business Consultant
Master Business Consultant Accreditation in 3 Easy Steps
Although achieving your Master Business Consultant Accreditation will require hard work on your part, we have broken it down into three easy steps.
- Complete the online application,
- Choose your method and frequency of payment, and
- Schedule your first course.
- Bachelor degree or work equivalent.
- Business Consultant Accreditation in good standing.
To earn the Accredited Master Business Consultant (AMBC) designation, the following must be successfully completed:
- 32 hours of classroom lecture and discussion,
- 32 hours of self-study, field work, and field work
- 4 hours of peer review - conducted by an Accredited Master Business Consultant (AMBC),
- 2-hour final exam, and
- Tuition paid in full.
The candidate must successfully complete coursework in all 5 areas of emphasis
- Strategic Planning
- Operations and Process Improvement
- Organizational Effectiveness
To make this education affordable to all consultants, regardless of economic status, we have established the following plans (all quotes are in US dollars):
1Some courses may require textbooks, which are not included in the price of tuition.
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, you will receive our "Accredited Master Business Consultant Seal." This seal may be used on your website and in all of your marketing materials. You will also be encouraged to use the letters (AMBC) behind your name.
Additionally, you will receive your official certificate in both digital and physical formats for display in your office.
Your accreditation is valid for 12 months from the date of successful completion of all required coursework, field work, final exam, and tuition fees. Your accreditation will be renewed annually after:
- Successfully completing a 1-hour coaching session with and assigned Accredited Master Business Consultant,
- Submission of your annual fee of $349.00, and
- Every three years, you will be required to complete 8 hours of continuing education.
Your next step is simple. Click on the link below to complete the application process and begin your journey to receiving your Accredited Master Business Consultant designation.